More About Fillers
Patient B: What can I do to target these wrinkles on my face? Do I need botox or fillers? What is the difference between them?
The answer to this question depends on what kind of wrinkles is present.
It is very common to utilise a combination of both modalities to target wrinkles on the face, neck and also across the body.
Fillers fill an area and Botox weakens overactive muscles responsible for causing wrinkles!
Let’s take a look together at what we can get with each modality.
Common Botox Treatment Regions Include
Preventing Wrinkle Progression
– Frown lines which give off an angry vibe
– Forehead lines that make us look aged
– Crows feet near the eyes that make us look old
– Marionette lines along the corners of the mouth that make us look sad
– Cobblestoning near the chin that make us look grumpy
Contouring of Face and Body
– Lower face contouring where we can achieve a more V shaped look
– Isolated neck bands whenever we tense our neck that are unsightly
– Calves contouring
– Sweaty Palms / Axilla
Common Filler Regions